This contest has ended!
WEAR/Fiesta Treasure Hunt Contest
WEBSITE ENTER TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: Fiesta Treasure Hunt Contest
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WEAR
Station Address: WEAR, 4990 Mobile Hwy., Pensacola FL, 32506
Contest Area: Pensacola, Florida and Mobile, Alabama and nearby towns and communities in the Gulf Coast area, including in Florida: Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Cantonment, Century, Jay, Pace, Milton, Perdido Key, Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Valparaiso, Niceville, Destin, Sandestin, Wright, Holt, Crestview, Baker, Chumuckla; and in Alabama: Orange Beach, Robertsdale, Gulf Shores, Stapleton, Elberta, Fairhope, Daphne, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Satsuma, Tilman’s Corner, Theodore, Bayou la Batre, Dauphin Island, Foley, Bay Minette, Atmore, Flomaton, Brewton, Florala, Semmes, Spanish Fort, and Lillian.
Sponsor(s): Fiesta of Five Flags, West Florida Medical Center, Kia AutoSport Pensacola and Jewelers Trade Shop.
Prize Provider(s): Fiesta of Five Flags and Jewelers Trade Shop
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18).
Contest Period: April 10, 2017 to April 21, 2017
Entry is limited to one entry per IP address per day.
Drawing Date(s): April 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 24, 2017
Entries Due: 8:59 a.m. CDT each Drawing Date.
Number of Daily Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Daily Winners: Ten (10).
Grand Prize Drawing Date: April 24, 2017
Total Number of Grand Prize Winners: One (1).
Prize(s) and Value(s):
Daily Prize: One (1) Silver DeLuna necklace, valued at $150; one (1) Visa Gift Card, valued at $100; Crawfish cup and koozie, valued at $5.
Grand Prize: One (1) Tag Hauer Watch valued at $2,000.
Station’s Website: http://www.weartv.com
Station’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/weartv
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.weartv.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, log onto either the Station’s’ Website or the Station’s’ Facebook Page, and click on the Contest tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Daily Winners on Each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received. Remaining daily entries will not carry over to another daily drawing. On the Grand Prize Drawing Date, the Total Number of Grand Prize Winners will be selected from among all valid and correct entries received during the Contest Period.
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
- Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
- Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Facebook accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
- The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
- Facebook is not affiliated with the Station or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Schedule of Fiesta of Five Flag Events
Pensacola Crawfish Festival
FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2017 TO SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2017
Don’t be shy, dig in! Fiesta of Five Flags is excited to announce that the 33rd annual Pensacola Crawfish Festival will take place Friday-Sunday, April 28, 29 & 30 in Bartram Park, downtown Pensacola. Admission is $5 daily or $10 for a weekend pass (children 12 and under get in free). Join us before 3:00 PM on Friday, April 28th, and admission is free! Admission for active duty military with ID on Friday, April 28th is also free. Great food, live entertainment, and activities for all ages await you!
Friday, April 28th from Noon-11PM
Saturday, April 29th from 10AM-11PM
Sunday, April 30th from 11AM-5PM
Be sure to bring your appetite. We are excited to announce that this year’s festival features 16,000 pounds of boiled crawfish provided by the Cordova Crawfish Company of Pensacola, Florida. Cajun dishes such as red beans and rice, boudin balls, seafood gumbo, etouffee, jambalaya, and Cajun pasta will also be available in addition to traditional festival fare.
CRAWFISH EATING CONTEST
How many pounds of crawfish can you eat? Come take part in the 12th annual Cat Country 98.7 Crawfish Eating Contest. Contestants may participate in the kids, adults, or CrawDADDY division. Kids entry is free, adult entry is $5 and CrawDADDY entry is $10. Registration starts 30 minutes prior to each competition, and prizes are presented after each competition.
Friday, April 28th: 5:30 p.m. Adult Contest
8:00 p.m. CrawDADDY Contest
Saturday, April 29th: 3:30 p.m. Kids Contest
6:00 p.m. Adult Contest
8:30 p.m. CrawDADDY Contest
Sunday, April 30th: 12:15 p.m. Kids Contest
2:00 p.m. CrawDADDY Contest
The Children’s Area, sponsored by COX, will be open on Saturday (10AM-5PM) and Sunday (11AM-5PM) offering cost-friendly arts and crafts, face painting, wands, balloons, games, and the popular NASCRAW crawfish races.
Pets, coolers and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Fiesta 10K & 5K Run/Walk
SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2017
The Annual Fiesta 5K and 10K Run/Walk is sponsored by the Pensacola Runners Association and will be held Saturday, April 29th at 7:30 a.m. The 10K participants will begin at Pensacola State College, while the 5K runners will start from Scott Street and 12th Avenue. Both races will finish at Seville Square. Those who run in the race will receive free admission to the Pensacola Crawfish Festival on Saturday, April 29th. Come Eat, Run and Relax with some Cajun flair!
Fiesta Children’s Treasure Hunt
Saturday, May 13, 2017
The FREE Fiesta Children’s Treasure Hunt is a time honored tradition and gives children the opportunity to learn about Pensacola’s rich history. The 2016 Fiesta Children’s Treasure Hunt will be held at Bayview Park in East Hill on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
Thank you to everyone that joined us this year, we can’t wait for you to se what we have in store in 2017!
Stay tuned for more information regarding the 2017 Fiesta Children’s Treasure Hunt
Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon Fiesta Days Celebration
WEDNESDAY, MAY 31, 2017
2017 FIESTA DAYS TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
The Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon Fiesta Days Celebration kicks off the 68th annual Fiesta Celebration on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 from 7:00-10:00 p.m. at historic Seville Quarter.
Join us this year at Historic Seville Quarter as it comes alive with entertainment, decorations and delicious food in five rooms, each saluting our history under the flags of the five governments that have flown over our city. Be sure to join the Surrender of the City in Phineas Phoggs at 7:15 p.m. as local dignitaries such as the Mayor, Fire Chief, Supervisor of Elections, Escambia County Sheriff and Pensacola Naval Air Station Commanding Officer surrender the City of Pensacola and its citizens to DeLuna and his Queen for the Fiesta Season.
Tickets are $35 per person – Includes food, two drink tickets, live entertainment and commemorative Fiesta medallion. Tickets sold in advances through the Fiesta of Five Flags office – 2121 W. Intendencia Street, Pensacola, FL 32502
Stay tuned for more information about the 2017 Emmanuel Sheppard and Condon Fiesta Days Celebration!
Centennial Imports Fiesta Boat Parade
SATURDAY, JUNE 3, 2017
The Fiesta of Five Flags Centennial Imports Boat Parade sets sail from the Pensacola Yacht Club at 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 3. The parade of over 25 marine vessels will start at the mouth of the Bayou Chico Bridge and will make its way to the Quietwater Boardwalk on Pensacola Beach.
The community is encouraged to join the procession of boats escorting Don Tristan DeLuna’s yacht to the shores of Pensacola Beach where he will be welcomed by Chief Mayoki, his Queen, White Dove, and tribe at the DeLuna Landing Ceremony. Stay tuned for more information regarding next year’s Boat Parade!